Stitch It is a popular screenshot tool from iOS recently arrived on Android with much fanfare. As the name suggests, the app lets you stitch multiple screenshots for a better sharing experience. It especially comes in handy when there are screenshots of conversations, as you can use the app’s transparent overlay crop tool to stitch them together to make them look uniform. The app also lets you edit your private info from screenshots or even highlight a part of the screenshot.
The app simply allows you to create one seamless image of a text message conversation so that you can share it via WhatsApp, email, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, or anywhere else in the series of tubes that is the webernet machine.
The steps are easy:
– TAKE screenshots of your text message
– CROP screenshots together into one seamless image
– EDIT out any private information on the redact page
– SHARE with the world using our many sharing options!
– Stitch the seams together easily using our transparent overlay crop tool
– Two redact “ink” styles: freeform and locked-in horizontal
– Automatically saves every Stitch It! image to your photo library
– Upload your image directly to an unlisted URL on imgur.com
– Sharing through WhatsApp, email, text message, Reddit, or any app that utilizes your photo library
– Improved transparent overlay placement when cropping
– All sound FX made with Jacob’s mouth! Cameron added a ‘disable’ feature.
The free version only lets you stitch three images at a time and also puts a watermark on the stitched image. Moreover, the app includes banner ads. To remove the ads and unlock these features, you will have to get a subscription which will cost you somewhere around N650 Naira depending on the US Dollar rate.